Whenever Disney Junior comes out with a new show, it takes off immediately. That’s definitely true in my house, the recent releases of Vampirina and Puppy Dog Pals were huge hits with both my 3 year old and her 6 year old sister. We watch each episode as they are released. And rewatch them. And rewatch. It is at the point where my girls can repeat each line in each show before the characters even say it!
It should come as no surprise that when I asked my girls what they thought would be fun to receive for Christmas, their lists were full of Vampirina. Unlike previous Disney Junior shows where products weren’t released for 6-9 months after the show (hello Miles and PJ Masks), there are actually Vampirina products out! I was shocked! After looking around for forever, I found a lot of great Vampirina items to order for Christmas presents. Here’s a look at my favorites!
1. Vampirina Tote Bag: There are a couple of these tote bags over on Zazzle, and I love that you can easily customize them. My girls love a good tote bag, I know they’ll be loading these up with toys and carrying them all over our basement immediately. Note a few of these designs are up on the Disney Store site, but the customization options are more limited there and by going directly through Zazzle you’ll also have better discounts.
2. Vampirina Books: Before she was a Disney Junior show, Vampirina was in a series of books by Anne Marie Pace. You can buy all three of the original books, Vampirina Ballerina, Vampirina Ballerina Hosts a Sleepover, and Vampirina at the Beach.
3. Vampirina Fangtastic Friends Set: I bought two of this set (one for each girl), and it seems to go in and out of stock everywhere. They’re simple plastic figurines, but these seem to by my girls’ favorites always. They create new stories with the characters of a story and then add in friends from other stories. Somehow, the boys are always in distress and need to be rescued. Princesses are great at rescues, just FYI.
4. Vampirina Plush Doll: There are a few plush out there, but Disney has the best price and quality.
5. Vampirina Bat Plush Doll: Again, from the Disney Store.
6. Demi Plush Doll and Wolfie Plush Doll: Again from the Disney store, this is a larger Demi than you’ll find in other stores. It’s also only a few dollars more than the smaller beanie plush that many of the big box stores are carrying.
7. Vampirina Haunted House T-Shirt: Again from Zazzle, there are quite a few t-shirt options available that you won’t find even on the Disney Store website. You can add writing if you want, change the shirt type (need a long sleeved option instead?) and change the color. The shirts are various brands you’re familiar with, such as American Apparel and Hanes, so sizing isn’t as difficult as on Etsy.
8. Vampirina Scare B&B Play House: It has a few levels and comes with both Vampirina and Poppy. What more could a girl want?0